Films & Other Videos
Films with: Jones, David
- 84 Charing Cross Road
- A New York writer with a passion for literature writes to a London bookstore in search of rare classics. A good-natured, reserved Englishman answers her request, beginning a relationship that spans two continents and two decades.
- DVD 5259
- Langrishe, go down
- In 1930s Dublin, German scholar Otto Peck plunges into a torrid love affair with Imogen Langrishe, a fading flower of the English noble class living in a decadent family plantation with her sisters.
- DVD 4389
- Mrs. Warren's profession
- "What is the profession that has enabled Mrs. Warren to give her daughter all the benefits of 'good society'? Vivie Warren discovers her mother's secrets and embraces her own power as a 'modern' woman"--Container. In the bonus play, "Mrs. Landfrey and her three children return to England after 18 years abroad, where a chance encounter with their traditionalist husband and father quickly entangles them in a series of comic events"--Container.
- DVD 7634
- Sound and fury 6 years later /
- In this follow up film, Heather Artinian and her two brothers have received cochlear implants. Her speech is now understandable. She attends a mainstream school. She can function in the hearing world. Her father, who initially opposed the implant, now says that he sees how useful implants can be for deaf children, and how glad he is that his children have them.
- DVD 4033
- Portrays the experiences of Josef K as he is mysteriously arrested by agents of the police for an unspecified crime. Josef is then plunged into a nightmare world of an inescapable legal bureaucracy that assumes he is guilty.
- DVD 573