Films & Other Videos
Films with: Johnson, Richard
- Boy in the striped pajamas
- Set in Poland during World War II. Innocent and naive 8-year-old Bruno is bored and restless in his new home. Ignoring his mother, he sets off on an adventure in the woods. He comes across a high fence which separates him from the people he can see through it. Soon he meets a young boy in striped pajamas, and a surprising friendship develops.
- DVD 6507
- Tragicomedy involving Imogen, the daughter of Britain's King Cymbeline, whose evil stepmother wishes to have Imogen's husband, Posthumus, banished so that Imogen will be free to marry the queen's thick-witted son, Cloten. Trickery and deceit abound as Imogen, disguised as a boy in order to clear her name, is forced to flee the castle.
- DVD 2367
- Adapted from Shirley Jackson's The Haunting of Hill House, this psychological thiller tells the story of four people who come to the house to study its supernatural phenomena.
- DVD 2473
- The international cult phenomenon that is positively Hitchcockian, with a liberal dose of the supernatural. Witches, serial killers, ghosts, con-artists, Satanists, and terrorists are just some of the villains involved in the outlandish plots, the unexpected twists, and the even more surprising endings.
- DVD 5593