Films & Other Videos
Films with: Johnson, Alison
- Gulf War syndrome aftermath of a toxic battlefield /
- Following the 1991 Gulf War, more than 200,000 American forces returned home with mysterious and debilitating ailments collectively known as Gulf War syndrome, which they were told was purely psychological. This program reveals the causes and results of this disabling syndrome.
- DVD 5080
- MCS, multiple chemical sensitivity how chemical exposures may be affecting your health /
- Explores the effect multiple chemical sensitivity (MCS) has had on the lives of once productive people from the slightest exposure to common household chemicals.
- DVD 5082
- Toxic clouds of 9/11 a looming health disaster /
- "Almost 3,000 people died in the 9/11 terrorist attacks. How many more will die from the toxic exposures engendered by the World Trade Center collapse and fires?...many of the First Responders and Lower Manhattan residents and office workers find their lives a nightmare as they struggle virtually unaided to keep working while suffering from devastating health problems"--Back cover.
- DVD 5084