Films & Other Videos
Films with: Jane, Thomas
- Mickey Mantle and Roger Maris, one was the Yankees' best loved players and the other was their most valuable. 1961 was about to be the summer that no one who loves baseball will ever forget. Both men find that they are approaching Babe Ruth's 1927 single-season 60 home-run record. Facing pressure from the media and the stands, both men know that there is only room for one winner. The fans make their choice, but the people's favorite isn't the favorite to win.
- DVD 3799
- Dreamcatcher evil slips through /
- Four friends with an unusual power become stranded in a blizzard and are confronted by a deadly alien force. As they try to stop this unparalleled horror, the fate of the world is in their hands.
- DVD 4373
- When Dave Drayton notices a strange mist on the lake, he does not think much of it. When his son, Billy, his neighbor Brent Norton, and himself travel to the grocery store, strange things begin to happen. On their way to the market, they see the army, the local firefighters and police, heading toward the mist. When he sees this, Brent mentions something about "Project Arrowhead," a secret military plan that no one knows about. All of the store's shoppers had no clue what was going on until an elderly man runs into the market with a bloody nose, declaring that something is in mist. He tells them to close the door. The entire store shakes as though it has been lifted off the ground. Dave, a store employee is asked to check on the generator and finds that the loading dock door was being pushed by something outside. Norm, the bag-boy volunteers to go out. He is taken by a creature with large squid-like tentacles. Mrs. Carmody, a customer in the store, exclaims that it is the end of times and that God is punishing them.
- DVD 5446
- When white police officer Andres Stander (played by Tom Jane) suffers a crisis of conscience after his involvement in a riot in Johannesburg, he goes from law enforcer to law breaker, becoming one South Africa's most notorious bank robbers.
- DVD 7842