Films & Other Videos
Films with: Hurwitz, Justin
- First man
- The riveting story behind the first manned mission to the moon, focusing on Neil Armstrong and the decade leading to the historic Apollo 11 flight. A visceral and intimate account told from Armstrong's perspective, based on the book by James R. Hansen, the film explores the triumphs and the cost, on Armstrong, his family, his colleagues and the nation itself; of one of the most dangerous missions in history.
- DVD 12923
- Guy and Madeline on a park bench
- A drama and musical about a man named Guy, who pursues and wins the heart of a lady named Madeline. When the excitement and sparks begin to fade between them, Guy suddenly turns to another woman who has caught his eye. However, things don't quite work out with his new flame and now he must decide either to win Madeline back or let her go forever.
- DVD 11202
- La La Land
- A jazz pianist falls for an aspiring actress in Los Angeles. This original musical about everyday life explores the joy and pain of pursuing dreams.
- DVD 12148
- Andrew Neyman is an ambitious young jazz drummer, single-minded in his pursuit to rise to the top of his elite East coast music conservatory. Plagued by the failed writing career of his father, Andrew hungers day and night to become one of the greats. Terence Fletcher, an instructor equally known for his teaching talents as for his terrifying methods, leads the top jazz ensemble in the school. Fletcher discovers Andrew and transfers the aspiring drummer into his band.
- DVD 10862