Films & Other Videos
Films with: Hill, George Roy
- Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
- Blends adventure, romance and comedy to tell the story of the West's most likeable outlaws, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, as they set out for Bolivia with the law on their heels.
- DVD 122
- Funny farm
- A Manhattan sportswriter abandons his career for life in the country.
- DVD 3262
- Slap shot
- The coach of a third-rate hockey team signs up some rough and tough players to help his team win.
- DVD 515
- Slaughterhouse-five or, the chidren's crusade /
- Billy Pilgrim has come unstuck in time and jumps back and forth in his life with no control over where he is going next. Sometimes he is in his home on Cape Cod, sometimes he is deep in World War II Europe and sometimes he is on the planet Tralfamadore. In the end he learns he must concentrate on the good things and ignore the bad in life.
- DVD 5027
- Set in 1930's Chicago, this story deals with two con men who seek revenge on a big-time gangster who was responsible for the murder of their friend.
- DVD 540
- World according to Garp
- Garp is a man whose life unfolds from cradle to grave in counterpoint to the dizzy, violent, cruel and casually destructive rhythms of our anxious age. Whilst Garp sees himself as a "serious" writer, his mother Jenny writes a feminist manifesto at an opportune time, and finds herself as a magnet for all manner of distressed women.
- DVD 1709