Films & Other Videos
Films with: Hernandez, Jay
- Bad moms
- " ... A women's shared, near orgiastic pleasure in their freedom and friendship."--New York Times. "A good natured girl power comedy that balances a bland sitcom structure with some weird and hilarious moments."--New York Post. "The Hangover for working mothers, only funnier, smarter and sweeter."--Newsday. When three overworked and underappreciated moms are pushed beyond their limits, they ditch their conventional responsibilities for a jolt of long-overdue freedom, fun, and comedic self indulgence.
- DVD 12015
- Friday night lights
- Takes place in Odessa, a socially and racially divided and economically troubled oil town in the western part of Texas, where high school football is the thing that brings all the people together. Follows Coach Gary Gaines and the Permian High School Panthers through the 1988 season as they work hard to extend Permian's winning record. Shows the players struggling with typical adolescent issues and the lack of future opportunities in their town as well at the overwhelming pressure of the town's expectations.
- DVD 4415
- Three post-college backpackers are in Amsterdam where they get locked out of their youth hostel. They are invited to stay at a guys house. He tells them of a hostel in eastern Europe where the women are all incredibly hot and have a taste for American men. When they get there everything is too good to be true, making this hostel a place "to die for."
- DVD 12916
- Set in and around a Slovakian factory, European students are kidnapped, tortured, and killed by rich businessmen who pay enormous amounts of money to experience death firsthand. All tattooed with a bulldog insignia, an international elite bid on young people to slaughter in a trade catering to those with a death fetish. Three girls from studying in Rome, Beth, Whitney and Lorna, are lured to Slovakia by a sultry European woman who modeled for them in figure drawing class. Sidetracked and disoriented, the girls slip away one by one. Body parts fly as clients entering the facilities select their weapons of choice in a room full of knives, power tools, and rubber clothing.
- DVD 12917
- When a shoulder injury ended his minor league pitching career twelve years ago, Jim Morris resorted to the next best thing: coaching. But Jim's team, knowing their coach is a great ball player, makes a deal with him: if they win the district championship, they want Jim to try out for a major-league organization. Going from worst to first, the team makes it to state, and Jim is forced to live up to his end of the deal. While there prove to be a lot of pitches to be thrown before he makes it off the mound, big-league dreams are revived, and there's no telling where he could go.
- DVD 1781