Films & Other Videos
Films with: Harris, Rosemary
- Before the devil knows you're dead
- A stock broker, who is having financial troubles and in need of extra cash, and his younger brother conspire to pull off the perfect, victimless crime. No guns, no violence, no problem. The only problem is that the owners of the jewelry store are their own parents. But when an accomplice ignores the rules and crosses the line, his actions trigger a series of events in which no one is left unscathed.
- DVD 5472
- Follows the tragedy and triumph of the Weiss family of Berlin and intertwines their fate as European Jews with the story of a German family, the Dorfs, whose members include a high-ranking Nazi officer. Kristallnacht, the "night of broken glass" occurs and the Weiss family suffer a series of unspeakable tragedies in the aftermath.
- DVD 5548
- After being bitten by a radioactive spider on a school field trip, Peter Parker finds himself gaining spider-like qualities. Adopting the name Spider-Man, Peter first uses his new skills to make money, but when the Green Goblin, another altered super-human, kills Peter's uncle, he swears to use his "spider-skills" to fight evil. Along the way he has to juggle a new job as a local reporter, and a budding romance with a beautiful former-classmate, MJ.
- DVD 2504
- Spider-man 2
- Peter Parker, a.k.a. Spider-Man, is desperately trying to balance his dual identities. He can't keep up at college, pay his rent, or seem to make amends with his estranged best friend Harry and his beloved Mary Jane is more skeptical than ever. Peter begins to notice that he's losing some of his powers and wonders if the cost of being a superhero isn't too high. Meanwhile Peter's idol, the renowned scientist Otto Octavius, has turned into a maniacal cyborg after a failed science experiment. Peter realizes he must decide between the ordinary life he so desires and the responsibilities of retaining his secret identity to stop "Doc Ock" and save New York City from destruction.
- DVD 746
- A compelling epic about generations of a Hungarian Jewish family caught up in the upheavals and false hopes of a war-swept 20th century.
- DVD 1312
- Tom & Viv
- Tom & Viv tells the story of the passionate yet turbulent relationship between T.S. Eliot and his beautiful wife, Vivienne. Although she was the inspiration for his greatest works, Eliot finally had to make a choice between standing by the emotionally troubled Vivienne and letting her go.
- DVD 8812