Films & Other Videos
Films with: Hadida, Samuel
- Aura The aura /
- A quiet, cynic taxidermist, who suffers from epilepsy attacks, is obsessed with committing the perfect crime. He claims that the police are too stupid to find out about it when it's well executed, and that the robbers are too stupid to execute it the right way. He feels that he could do it himself by relying on his photographic memory and his strategic planning skills. He is invited on a hunting trip away from his home. Once there, an accident gives him the chance of a life time: the possibility to commit the perfect crime.
- DVD 5201
- Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
- The immortal Dr. Parnassus and his daughter Valentina travel the countryside with his imaginarium show, a mirror that audience members enter and are given two different paths to follow. If they choose correctly they will find joy and happiness, but choose wrongly and things will be quite the opposite. The doctor must also discover the right course to follow. After making a deal with Mr. Nick years ago, he must choose the correct path if he is to save his beloved daughter from Satan.
- DVD 7435
- Silent Hill
- Rose cannot accept the medical diagnosis that her daughter, who suffers nightmarish trances, is going insane. Over the protests of her husband, Rose flees with their child, Sharon, to the town of Silent Hill. There, Rose is hoping that Sharon's traces can be explained. It is revealed that the town had been evacuated thirty years earlier due to an unstoppable, still burning underground coal fire. A local motorcycle cop ends up pursuing Rose and Sharon into the outskirts of the abandoned and cordoned off town on a rainy night, where they both suffer simultaneous crashes and black out. Rose awakens to find that everything is lit by an unearthly, luminous mist and that her daughter is gone from her SUV. Following what she thinks is her daughter's silhouette all over town, Rose is lured to a group of horrific creatures and blacks out again to the sound of a wailing emergency siren.
- DVD 5076
- Upon his release from a mental institution, Spider takes up residence in a halfway house. Paranoid, quiet, and forever making notes, Spider spends much of his time remembering his youth, specifically a horrific event from his childhood that occurred after he came to believe that his father was having an affair.
- DVD 3034
- Turn left at the end of the world Sof Ha'Olam Smola /
- A tiny Israeli village in the Negev Desert is home to people from both Morocco and India. They have poverty in common and little else. Two families will be brought together by the unlikely friendship of daughters. There is the sultry Moroccan, Nicole, and the thoughtful Indian, Sara. The women's youth and lust for freedom overcome cultural prejudices. For this community and these two friends, the road to harmony is full of twists and turns.
- DVD 5356