Films & Other Videos
Films with: Grey, Joel
- Buffalo Bill and the Indians or, Sitting Bull's history lesson /
- "Although Buffalo Bill has fought Indians and Civil War battles, nothing can prepare him for his newest challenge: show business! His 'Wild West Show' is hugely popular, but when he signs a former enemy, Sioux Chief Sitting Bull, for a featured role, a hysterical clash of cultures reverberates far beyond the boundaries of their sprawling outdoor theater. And the complications only multiply when the troupe discovers it must put on a special command performance-- for none other than the President of the United States!"--Container.
- DVD 1521
- An egocentric American girl dreams of becoming a star while working in a third-rate Berlin cabaret.
- DVD 124
- Dancer in the dark
- Selma, a factory worker in rural America and single mother, is losing her eyesight from a hereditary disease. Determined to protect her 10-year-old son from the same fate, Selma is saving her money to get him an operation. In the evenings, Selma escapes by rehearsing for a production of The sound of music with her best friend. When a neighbor betrays her trust, Selma's life spirals out of control and the lines between reality and fantasy blur.
- DVD 2107
- Oscar winner Jeremy Irons plays Kafka, an insurance clerk and aspiring writer leading a staid and reclusive life, until his closest friend mysteriously disappears without a trace. A seductive co-worker leads Kafka to a group of anarchists who speak of a "cover-up of monumental proportions" controlled from within a castle outside the city. Searching for the truth, Kafka ventures behind the castle's walls and discovers a secret more terrifying than anything he ever imagined.
- DVD 13355
- Man on a swing
- A small-town police chief, Lee Tucker, investigating the murder of a young woman is offered help by a supposed clairvoyant, Franklin Wills, who gives him details of the crime that he's seen in visions. The details are startlingly correct, but Tucker is not convinced that Wills is indeed clairvoyant and begins to suspect him of the murder. Based on a true crime case.
- DVD 11985