Films & Other Videos
Films with: Granger, Farley
- Alfred Hitchcock's strangers on a train
- A tennis star (Guy) is harassed on a train by a psychotic (Bruno)who wants to swap murders and who proceeds to carry out his part of the unconfirmed bargain. The British version amplifies Bruno's flamboyance, his homoerotic attraction to Guy, and his psychotic personality.
- DVD 350
- Hans Christian Andersen
- A musical tale about the young Danish cobbler who loved to tell stories.
- DVD 240
- Two friends strangle a college classmate and then proceed to invite his family and friends to dinner after they stuff the body inside a trunk to be used for the dining table. One of the guests, their teacher, suspects foul play and returns later to discover not only the body, but also how his own academic theories had been twisted to provide the motivation for the grotesque murder. Based on the real-life Leopold-Loeb murder, Hitchcock's study of total mise-en-scene construction was shot entirely on a single sound stage.
- DVD 5670
- Strangers on a train
- Guy Haines, a tennis star who hates his wife, is approached on a train by a stranger, Bruno Anthony, who hates his father. Anthony offers a plan: each could kill the other's victim. No motive, no clue would link the two murders save the casual meeting of strangers on a train.
- DVD 5785