Films & Other Videos
Films with: Granados, Daisy
- In 1830 Cuba, the son of a rich colonial family falls in love with a proud, beautiful, but poor mulatto girl. His father, however, wants him to marry a woman from his own social class.
- DVD 9847
- Cosas que dejé en La Habana
- Three young, charming and beautiful sisters leave Cuba in search for the good life in Spain. Once in Madrid, they move in with their aunt who owns a sweatshop that makes fur coats. Since they lack work permits, their aunt plans to marry them off to suit her own interests. But a friend of their aunt's decides to protect the girls from these manipulations. That is until the friend and one of the sisters ends up falling in love with the same man.
- DVD 1528
- Hombre de éxito A successful man /
- Cuba's history before the Revolution is chronicled through the story of two brothers, one a revolutionary man of action, the other an unscrupulous politician trying to steer a treacherous middle path between opposing political ideas.
- DVD 9848
- Memorias del subdesarrollo
- Sergio, a bourgeois intellectual Cuban, is alone after the departure of his wife, parents and friends in the wake of the Bay of Pigs incident. Now in a brave new world, Sergio observes the constant threat of foreign invasion while chasing young women all over Havana before finally meeting Elena, a young virgin girl he seeks to mold into the image of his ex-wife, but at what cost to himself?
- DVD 12859
- Retrato de Teresa Portrait of Teresa /
- Teresa is a housewife and mother whose involvement in political and cultural groups incurs the displeasure of her husband.
- DVD 10220