Films & Other Videos
- A nos amours
- A fifteen-year-old Parisian girl embarks on a sexual rampage in an effort to separate herself from her overbearing father, ineffectual mother, and brutish brother.
- DVD 6634
- Jetée Sans soleil.
- La jetée: An unnamed man experiments with time travel, in hopes of finding a solutions to the problems of his post-apocalyptic home era. Narrated almost entirely using black-and-white still photographs. Sans soleil: Actress Alexandra Stewart reads and comments on the letters she receives from (fictional) Sandor Krasna, a world-traveling freelance cameraman. Explores the immense diversity of the human species and its differing societies.
- DVD 5143
- No Quarto da Vanda In Vanda's room /
- A documentary-style film about Vanda, a heroin user in Lisbon, and the people around her who live in the ancient ghetto occupied by addicts, hustlers and poor immigrant families. All the buildings in Vanda's district are being demolished, which produces a perpetually grating cacophony throughout the film.
- DVD 7654
- Ossos Bones /
- Realizing that teenage mom Tina is about to gas herself and her newborn child, Tina's boyfriend grabs the infant and takes to the streets of Lisbon. In this extremely downbeat film, he attempts to sell the child and failing that, eventually gives the child to a streetwalker. Meanwhile Tina and her friend try to get the baby back. When they fail, they decide to get revenge upon the boyfriend.
- DVD 7655
- Tout va b!en
- The story of a wildcat strike at a sausage factory, as witnessed by an American reporter and her has-been New Wave film director husband. Culminates in a free-range assault on consumer capitalism and ineffective leftists. A caustic critique of society, marriage, and revolution in post-1968 France.
- DVD 3369