Films & Other Videos
Films with: Gibbs, Richard Kendall
- 10 things I hate about you
- In this loose adaptation of Shakespeare's The Taming of the Shrew, Cameron is the new kid in school who becomes smitten with the beautiful Bianca. But Bianca's overprotective and domineering father forbids Bianca to date unless her older sister Kat, an surly and hostile senior, does. In a bid to get Kat a boyfriend, Cameron sets up a plan to have the school stud, Joey Donnar, bribe Patrick Verona, an outcast senior with a rumor-filled past, to take Kat out on dates so he can go to the school's homecoming dance with Bianca. However, neither Patrick or Kat expect their relationship to lead to something so much more. Heath Ledger's American movie debut.
- DVD 11429
- Love don't cost a thing
- Alvin is a brilliant, but awkward teenager, who seizes a golden opportunity when popular cheerleader, Paris, wrecks her parents SUV and is strapped for cash. Alvin and Paris agree to strike a bargain: Alvin will do the repairs for free if Paris pretends to be his girlfriend for two weeks, all in the hopes of elevating his fledgling social standing. Little does he know, being popular is not all that it's cracked up to be.
- DVD 10816
- Say anything--
- A young man, recently graduated from high school, wants only one thing: a date with a fellow graduate. The catch is she's beautiful, brilliant and headed to England to study, and all his friends and her father tell him she's way out of his league. When they fall in love anyway, the result is a funny, poignant and joyous celebration of first love.
- DVD 10820
- Step into liquid
- Takes you from the terrifying monstrous waves of Oahu's North Shore to the Texas waters of the Gulf of Mexico (where waves are created by massive oil supertankers) to the shores of Ireland and Rapa Nui. Told trough the voices of legends, pros, and everyday surfers alike, it is not a film just for surfers, but for anyone with an appreciation for sport and an inkling of what it means to be "stoked."
- DVD 6065
- That darn cat
- When her faithful tomcat D.C. (a.k.a. Darn Cat) brings home an important clue to a mysterious kidnapping, 16-year-old Patti Randall (Ricci) finds her ho-hum hometown suddenly turned into a hotbed of criminal excitement. And when she teams up with rookie FBI agent Kelso (Doug), to try to solve the baffling crime ... these would-be detectives follow That Darn Cat into some unexpected surprices!
- DVD 2950