Films & Other Videos
Films with: Gégauff, Paul
- Au plein soleil
- Tom Ripley has been sent to Italy by the father of one Philippe Greenleaf with the objective of bringing Greenleaf back into the family fold in the United States. Ripley, an accomplished forger, takes his job half-seriously until he falls in love with the same woman Greenleaf is in love with, Marge.
- DVD 1397
- Biches Bad girls /
- "Socialite Frederique encounters young student Why on the streets of Paris, seduces her and whisks her off to spend winter with the chic crowd in St. Tropez. When architect Paul meets Why, he too charms her and comes between the two lovers. Frederique thewn seduces Paul out of jealousy, but finds herself feeling real love. Paul and Frederique invite Why to live together with them, resulting in a ménage-à-trois beset by jealousy, madness, and ultimately, murder."--Container.
- DVD 3075
- Bonnes femmes
- Four Parisian shop girls, Ginette, Rita, Jacqueline and Jane seek fulfillment and love. Rita has a fiance whose family is obsessed with social status. Jane has a boyfriend in the army, but she still enjoys herself with chance encounters. Ginette has a secret passion that keeps her away from her colleagues at nights. Jacqueline is lonely, but a mysterious motorcyclist constantly follows her.
- DVD 1441
- Claude Chabrol crafts a sly moral fable about a provincial boy who comes to live with his sophisticated bohemian cousin in Paris. Through these seeming opposites, Chabrol conjures a piercing, darkly comic character study that questions notions of good and evil, love and jealousy, and success in the modern world. A mirror image of Le Beau Serge, Les Cousins recasts that film's stars, Jean-Claude Brialy and Gřard Blain, in startlingly reversed roles.
- DVD 7486
- Décade Prodigieuse Ten days' wonder /
- Divided into 10 days, the story focuses on the wealthy Van Horns. A psychological drama of sex and murder.
- DVD 3072
- Que la bête meure This man must die /
- A writer searches for the hit-and-run driver who killed his young son.
- DVD 3074