Films & Other Videos
Films with: Fuchs, Fred
- Bram Stoker's Dracula
- The tortured journey of the devastatingly seductive Transylvanian Prince as he moves from Eastern Europe to 19th century London in search of his reincarnated long-lost love.
- DVD 108
- New York stories
- A trilogy about life in the big city. "Life lessons" is the tale of a passionate painter (Nolte) torn between his obsession for his art and his infatuation with his sultry assistant (Arquette). "Life without Zoe" is a whimsical fantasy of a very grown-up 12-year-old who brings charm and magic to life in New York. "Oedipus wrecks" is the story of a neurotic lawyer (Allen) who cannot escape the influence of his mother.
- DVD 5597
- Secret garden
- A young orphan named Mary is sent to live at the dark and foreboding English estate of her widowed uncle. She discovers a secret garden which was abandoned after a tragic accident. With the help of her crippled cousin Colin, and Dickon the country boy, her spirit is gradually reawakened as they bring the garden back to life.
- DVD 5576
- Third miracle
- A priest is appointed to investigate miracles attributed to a woman in New York. The probe leads Father Frank Shore to the woman's daughter, abandoned when the mother entered a convent, and the two have an affair.
- DVD 1782
- Tucker the man and his dream /
- Tucker is an engineer and showman who has a vision of the car of the future. Against formidable odds he raises the money and builds a fleet of them, only to have his factory shut down by Detroit's Big Three auto manufacturers.
- DVD 2087