Films & Other Videos
Films with: Forbstein, Leo F.
- Dark passage
- Vincent Parry, a man unjustly accused of murdering his wife, escapes from San Quentin and sets out to clear his name; but, he needs the help of someone he can trust. He finds both help and love in Irene, a San Francisco artist who is convinced he's innocent.
- DVD 9371
- Destination Tokyo
- Twenty-four hours out of San Francisco, submarine captain Cassidy unseals his top-secret orders and reads two fateful words: Destination Tokyo. Set during the second World War, depicts the story of a submarine and its crew as they sail to Tokyo, Japan to sink Japanese warships.
- DVD 8501
- Ernest Hemingway's To have and have not
- In 1940, an American charter boat captain in Martinique gets involved with a young female drifter and some French freedom fighters who are trying to elude local Nazi collaborators.
- DVD 8531
- Mr. Skeffington
- Popular and beautiful Fanny Trellis is forced into a loveless marriage with an older man, Jewish banker Job Skeffington, in order to save her beloved brother Trippy from an embezzlement charge. But Fanny has always used beauty to manipulate her way through life by encouraging dozens of suitors, even after her marriage. However, when she falls ill her beauty is gone and she is lost. This film deals openly with anti-Semitism, the story spans World War I, Prohibition and the preliminary volley of World War II.
- DVD 10653