Films & Other Videos
Films with: Feiffer, Jules
- Far out isn't far enough the Tomi Ungerer story /
- One man's wild, lifelong adventure of testing society's boundaries through his subversive art combines traditional documentary storytelling with original animation culled from seven decades worth of art from the renegade children's book author and illustrator. Using a palette of 20th century events to paint an artist's epic yet controversial life story, the film offers a retrospective of Ungerer's life and art.
- DVD 10217
- Jules Feiffer's Little murders
- Ultrablack comedy about life in nightmarish New York City. Focuses on aggressive urbanite (Rodd) who lassoes passive photographer Gould into marriage.
- DVD 9585
- Maya Angelou And Still I Rise /
- "Poet, storyteller, actress, dancer, and passionate activist Maya Angelou gave people the freedom to think about their history in a way they never had before. Hers was a prolific life in which she inspired generations with lyrical modern African-American thought that pushed boundaries. This unprecedented film celebrates Dr. Angelou by weaving her words with rare and intimate archival photographs and videos that show her impact on the world. From her upbringing in the Depression-era South to her work with Malcolm X in Ghana to her inaugural speech for President Bill Clinton, the film takes us on an incredible journey through the life of a true American icon"--From container.
- DVD 11946
- Olive Oyl, Wimpy, Bluto and others join Popeye in his adventures in the harbor town of Sweethaven.
- DVD 3474