Films & Other Videos
Films with: Dussollier, André
- Beau mariage A good marriage /
- An impulsive young art student, tired of the complications of freedom and insecurity, ends an affair with a painter and decides she wants to get married. She picks out a prosperous lawyer and confidently sets out to catch him, only to be ensnared by her increasingly obsessive scheming when she refuses to accept his polite indifference.
- DVD 1415
- Couple témoin The model couple /
- The French Ministry of the Future chooses two "normal", white, middle-class citizens for a national experiment. They will be monitored and displayed on television in a model apartment outfitted with state-of-the-art products and non-stop surveillance--the template for "a new city for the new man." -- container.
- DVD 6540
- Cœur en hiver A heart in winter /
- Camille, a concert violinist, becomes intrigued by her lover's business partner, Stephane. She interprets his distance as a sign of intellectual seduction. The love triangle that develops reveals the complexity and imperfection of the three characters.
- DVD 5636
- Diplomatie Diplomacy /
- Set in 1944, a historical drama that depicts the relationship between Dietrich von Choltitz, the German military governor of occupied Paris, and Swedish consul-general Raoul Nordling.
- DVD 11023
- Micmacs à tire-larigot Micmacs /
- First it was a mine that exploded in the Moroccan desert. Years later, it was a stray bullet that lodged in his brain. Bazil doesn't have much luck with weapons. Released from the hospital after his accident, Bazil is homeless. Luckily, he is taken in by a motley crew of junkyard dealers living in a veritable Ali Baba's cave. One day, while out walking, Bazil recognizes the logos of the weapons manufacturers that caused his misfortune, and sets out with his wacky friends to take revenge.
- DVD 7925
- Ne le dis à personne Tell no one /
- Eight years after the heinous murder of his wife, pediatrician Alex Beck still grieves for his beloved wife, Margot. When two bodies are uncovered near where Margot's body was found, the police reopen the case and Alex becomes a suspect again. The mystery deepens when Alex receives an anonymous e-mail with a link to a video clip that seems to suggest Margot is somehow still alive.
- DVD 6412