Films & Other Videos
Films with: Dunnock, Mildred
- Alfred Hitchcock's The trouble with Harry
- The trouble with Harry is that he's dead, and while no one really minds, everyone feels responsible. Shirley Maclaine makes her screen debut in this New England romp that includes romance, humor ... and several unearthings of the corpse.
- DVD 8256
- Baby doll
- Living in Tiger Tail County, Mississippi, middle-aged Archie Lee Meighan and nineteen-year-old 'Baby Doll' Meighen have been married for close to two years. Their marriage is not based on love, but each getting what they want from the other. Their marriage agreement has them consummating their marriage on her twentieth birthday, which is in three days, an act to which Baby Doll is not really looking forward. But she does taunt him and other men with her overt 'baby doll' sexuality, which she fosters by sleeping in their house's nursery in a crib.
- DVD 10001
- Death of a salesman
- An abbreviated television adaptation of Arthur Miller's Pulitzer Prize-winning play about a middle-aged man's emotional turmoil.
- DVD 1955
- Something wild
- "A young girl leaves home to try and cope with a brutal attack she suffers and keeps hidden from her family. A garage mechanic saves her from a deep depression but will the past repeat itself in this raw drama."--Container.
- DVD 9583
- Viva Zapata!
- The story of Mexican revolutionary Emiliano Zapata, who led a rebellion against the corrupt, oppressive dictatorship of president Porfirio Diaz in the early 20th century.
- DVD 9997