Films & Other Videos
Films with: Dixon, Humphrey
- Enemy at the gates
- Based on the true story of WWII Russian hero Vassili Zaitsev whose fame thrust him into a personal war with the Nazis best sharpshooter, Major Erwin Konig.
- DVD 9243
- A sophisticated European brother and sister turn up unexpectedly on the doorstep of their staid American cousins. The fortune-hunting Eugenia and her high-spirited brother Felix turn this Puritan world upside down.
- DVD 3413
- In 1953, Desmond Doyle takes on the Irish family law system and the Catholic Church in a bid to be reunited with his children. Despite a strong work ethic, Desmond has a hard time holding on to steady work. Desmond's wife walks out on the relationship and his sporadic employment eventually attracts the attention of the law. A court order sends his two sons and young daughter to separate Catholic orphanages until Desmond can prove he's capable of properly supporting them. However, Desmond discovers merely getting work is not enough to bring his children back to him.
- DVD 2449
- Heat and dust
- Story of a woman who goes to India to find the truth about her aunt who left her British husband for an Indian prince.
- DVD 3391
- The quartet consists of novelist Marya Zelli, her Polish husband, Stephen, wealthy philanderer/artist H.J. Heidler and his wife, Lois. Though she has been indulgent of H.J.'s past indiscretions, Lois isn't keen on her husband carrying on an affair with Marya under their own roof. Meanwhile, Stephen sits in prison, jailed for his various petty thefts. Once Stephen is released, he learns about the triangle. When the dust settles, it is Marya who suffers the most.
- DVD 3379