Films & Other Videos
Films with: Dillahunt, Garret
- 12 years a slave
- Based on the true story of Solomon Northup. It is 1841, and Northup, an accomplished, free citizen of New York, is kidnapped and sold into slavery. Stripped of his identity and deprived of all dignity, Northup is ultimately purchased by ruthless plantation owner Edwin Epps and must find the strength within to survive. Filled with powerful performances by an astonishing cast including Chiwetel Ejiofor, Michael Fassbener, Benedict Cumberbatch, Brad Pitt, and newcomer Lupita Nyong'o, 12 Years a Slave is both an unflinching account of slavery in American history and a celebration of the indomitable power of hope.
- DVD 10279
- Assassination of Jesse James by the coward Robert Ford
- Everyone in 1880s America knows Jesse James. He's the nation's most notorious criminal and is being hunted by the law in 10 states. He's also the land's greatest hero, lauded as a Robin Hood by the public. No one knows of Robert Ford, at least not yet. But the ambitious 19-year-old aims to change that. He befriends Jesse and rides with his gang. And if that doesn't bring Ford fame, he will have to find a deadlier way. Friendship becomes rivalry and the quest for fame becomes obsession.
- DVD 5473
- A father and his son are two of the last remaining people on earth after an unexplained tragedy has destroyed most of life. As the two head south, they are faced with many trials and tribulations along the way. An intense bond between the father and son is formed as together they strive to not only survive, but to retain humanity as they help the people they encounter along the way.
- DVD 7510
- Four women with nothing in common except a debt left by their dead husbands' criminal acts conspire to take fate into their own hands.
- DVD 12941