Films & Other Videos
Films with: Dempsey, Patrick
- Can't buy me love
- When the most popular girl in high school finds herself in a desperate predicament, Ronny steps in to save the day-- for a price. She must pose as his girl so that her popularity might rub off on him.
- DVD 10818
- The beautiful princess Giselle is banished from the animated land of Andalasia by the evil queen. She finds herself in the gritty streets of the real, modern-day Manhattan. Shocked by this strange new environment that does not operate on a "happily ever after" basis, Giselle finds herself adrift in a chaotic world that is badly in need of enchantment. Giselle begins to fall in love with the cynical, no-nonsense divorce lawyer who has come to her aid. Little does he realize that this joyful, wide-eyed innocent is about to enchant him.
- DVD 5581
- Freedom Writers [their story, their words, their future] /
- A true story about a teacher in a racially divided school who gives her students what they've always needed, a voice. Erin Gruwell comes to a southern California high school bubbling over with naive optimism. She quickly discovers that her unruly classroom is not easily won over by her good intentions. After a few floundering attempts to connect with her students, Gruwell gives them the assignment of keeping journals about their own lives, This assignment is something that the class can bite into with relish. This eventually bonds them together and pushes racial rivalries aside. Draws heavily from the published journals of the real students themselves.
- DVD 8948
- Grey's anatomy.
- Meredith Grey, a brilliant first-year surgical intern, together with her fellow residents, navigates her way through the daily traumas and social landmines of life inside the hospital and out in the real world.
- DVD 7716
- Iron jawed angels
- Alice Paul and Lucy Burns were two defiant suffragist women who fought for the passage of the 19th Amendment. The two activists broke from the mainstream women's rights movement and created a more radical wing, daring to push the boundaries to secure women's voting rights in 1920. In a country dominated by chauvinism, this is no easy fight. Along the way, sacrifices are made: Alice gives up a chance for love, and collegue Inez Mulholland gives up her life.
- DVD 4598