Films & Other Videos
Films with: Cummings, Jack
- Go West The big store /
- In Go West, it's 1870 and the Marx Brothers are out to get rich in Dead Man's Gulch. In The big store, the brothers reduce an enormous inventory of upscale merchandise into a multilevel disaster as they pursue and evade villains via bicycles, skates, unicycles, broad jumps, shipping chutes, elevator cables, high wires, pole vaults and pseudo-Tarzan chandelier swinging.
- DVD 3629
- Last time I saw Paris
- It's post-World War II Paris filled with divorce, domestic quarrels, jaded lives, ruined marriages and disillusioned people.
- DVD 418
- Seven brides for seven brothers
- When the new bride of a roughneck Oregon pioneer finds she has to keep house for her husband's six rowdy brothers, she decides to groom them so that they can find brides of their own.
- DVD 632
- Teahouse of the August moon
- Okinawa 1946- occupied by American troops whose assignment is to bring democracy to the inhabitants. The captain in charge is a well-meaning but inept loser, and faces a wily oriental interpreter and a determined geisha girl, along with villagers who know how to take advantage of foreign occupation!
- DVD 5902