Films & Other Videos
Films with: Corbett, John
- My big fat Greek wedding
- Toula is a quiet, devoted daughter in a big, crazy Greek family. Working in her father's restaurant, she hides behind her family and keeps the world at a distance. One day at the restaurant she finds herself pouring coffee for a man who inspires her to change her life, and the way she sees the world ... forever.
- DVD 1911
- Sex and the city the complete fifth season /
- Carrie and Miranda wrestle with their single lifestyles. Miranda has new baby Brady and single motherhood, while Carrie finds herself in the world of publishing as the author of a real-life book of her columns. Charlotte wonders if she'd ever find another man, while Samantha finally gets rid of the one that had been vexing her far too much. From Samantha's anointment as the "Michiko Kakutani of vibrators" to Carrie's stressful book launch party. The season's finale, finds all four at the straight wedding of a seemingly gay pal and contemplating their future with a wry, bemused tone.
- DVD 2944
- Sex and the city. /
- Will acclaimed sex columnist Carrie get back together with Mr. Big or will she end up with Aidan? Will Charlotte and Trey be able to live happily ever after? Will Samantha and Miranda ever commit to anything that resembles a lasting relationship? Find out in the eighteen shows of season four.
- DVD 1839
- United States of Tara
- Tara Gregson is a wife and mother with dissociative identity disorder (DID). After deciding to go off her medication to discover the real cause of her disorder, her alternate personalties re-emerge. T is a wild and flirty teenager; Alice is an old-fashioned housewife; and Buck is a male, loud, beer-drinking Vietnam Vet. Tara is supported by Max, her calm and level-headed husband; Kate, her somewhat troubled teenage daughter; and Marshall, her quirky, good-hearted gay son. Her sister, Charmaine, is not so supportive, often expressing her doubt about the validity of Tara's disorder.
- DVD 11197
- United States of Tara.
- Season two starts with a bang. As Tara decides to move on from her past, a sudden neighborhood incident opens the door to her family's shocking secrets. Her alters, some returning and some new, help unravel the mysteries while simultaneously infusing their own chaos into the mix. Meanwhile, the rest of Tara's family explore their own identities as Max hits a boiling point, Marshall questions his sexuality, Kate takes on an online fantasy persona, and Charmaine finds herself in a love triangle.
- DVD 11199