Films & Other Videos
Films with: Clémenti, Pierre
- Conformist Il conformista /
- A weak-willed Italian man becomes a fascist flunky who goes to Paris to arrange the assassination of his old teacher, now a political dissident.
- DVD 5437
- I cannibali The year of the cannibals /
- The story of Antigone in the world that has gone urban and mass murder. One woman only sees the dead people as her brothers, hundreds of them, no being buried since the bodies indicate a message of subversion: you are going to be dead yourself if you're not as imposed. A woman and her male friend however take the risk and collect the bodies in order to give them a proper burial.
- DVD 10237
- Pont du Nord
- Marie has just been released from prison, and encounters the paranoid loner Baptiste. They follow Marie's ex-lover Julien and his talismanic briefcase as Paris begins to open up to them as a series of enigmatic clues. The city is a labyrinth of possibilities but no certainties, a place of fantastical fables (here be dragons) and the brute realities of the street.
- DVD 13427
- Story of a cannibal in a medieval wasteland interwoven with that of the son of an ex-Nazi industrialist in modern day Germany, who is more attracted to pigs than his fiance.
- DVD 2703
- The quartet consists of novelist Marya Zelli, her Polish husband, Stephen, wealthy philanderer/artist H.J. Heidler and his wife, Lois. Though she has been indulgent of H.J.'s past indiscretions, Lois isn't keen on her husband carrying on an affair with Marya under their own roof. Meanwhile, Stephen sits in prison, jailed for his various petty thefts. Once Stephen is released, he learns about the triangle. When the dust settles, it is Marya who suffers the most.
- DVD 3379
- Voie lactée The milky way /
- Two French beggars on their way to Spain's holy city of Santiago de Compostela meet stigmatic children, crucified nuns, and others on their pilgrimage.
- DVD 9361