Films & Other Videos
Films with: Caron, Leslie
- American in Paris
- The 1951 Oscar winner for "Best Picture, "An American in Paris" is about the romantic adventures of a carefree young artist in post-WW II Paris.
- DVD 620
- Durrells in Corfu the complete first season /
- Based on author and naturalist Gerald Durrell's much-loved Corfu trilogy of novels, The Durrells sees impoverished but sparky widow Louisa Durrell make the radical decision to leave 1930s England in hopes of a better life for her children. As Louisa relocates her reluctant brood to a dilapidated house in the Greek sun, the Durrells face a whole new set of challenges as they meet new friends, rivals, lovers, and animals.
- DVD 12495
- Father Goose
- During World War II, a South Seas wanderer is compelled by the Australian navy to act as a sky observer on a small island, where he finds himself in charge of six refugee schoolchildren and their headmistress.
- DVD 806
- A musical set in Paris in which a girl trained as a high society courtesan falls in love with a rich and handsome boulevardier.
- DVD 224
- Homme qui aimait les femmes The man who loved women/
- The story of Bertrand Morane, a bachelor who is obsessed with women. Bertrand is no Don Juan-he is an intelligent and sensitive man who adores women of all ages, shapes and sizes. In an effort to understand his obsession, Bertrand writes his memoirs and remembers all the women he has loved.
- DVD 1519
- Is Paris burning?
- As the Nazis march through Europe in 1944, the freedom fighters of Paris mount a brave resistance. Hitler sends a top general to determine if the city can be held. If not, Paris will be burned.
- DVD 1801