Films & Other Videos
Films with: Carnahan, Joe
- For decades, ex-government agent Raymond "Red" Reddington (James Spader) has been one of the FBI's most wanted fugitives. Brokering shadowy deals for criminals across the globe, Red was known by many as "The concierge of Crime." Now, he's mysteriously surrendered to the FBI with an explosive offer: he will help catch the world's most elusive criminals, under the condition that he speaks only to Elizabeth "Liz" Keen (Megan Boone), an FBI profiler fresh out of Quantico. For Liz, it's going to be one hell of a first day on the job.
- DVD 11511
- Fourth kind
- Since the 1960s, Nome, Alaska, has seen a disproportionate number of its population being reported missing every year. Despite multiple FBI investigations of the region, the truth has never been discovered. Psychologist Dr. Abigail Tyler begins videotaping sessions with traumatized patients and unwittingly discovered some of the most disturbing evidence of alien abduction ever documented.
- DVD 7800
- Details the rise and fall of Henry Hill, a Brooklyn kid who grows up idolizing the "wise guys" from his neighborhood. He begins hanging around the mobsters and doing odd jobs until he gains the notice of local chieftain Paulie Cicero. In his teens, Hill distinguishes himself as a "stand-up guy" by choosing jail time over ratting on his accomplices. From that moment on, he is a part of the family. Along with his partner Tommy, he rises through the ranks to become Paulie's lieutenant. Soon he finds himself the target of both the feds and the mobsters.
- DVD 3225
- Suspended from the force following a drug bust gone wrong, undercover narcotics officer Nick Tellis is reluctantly goaded back into active duty when a fellow officer is slain. Promised reinstatement in exchange for his efforts, Tellis is paired with the victim's volatile ex-partner Henry and soon begins to actively seek the killer in an increasingly complex case. Tellis struggles with his conscience as he navigates a twisting road of half-realized truths, shifting loyalties and questionable agendas.
- DVD 2422
- Pride and glory
- Centers on a multi-generational family of New York City Police officers. The family's moral codes are tested when Ray Tierney investigates a case that reveals an incendiary police corruption scandal that happens to involve his own brother-in-law. For Ray, the truth is revelatory, a Pandora's Box that threatens to upend not only the Tierney legacy, but the entire NYPD.
- DVD 10753