Films & Other Videos
Films with: Cardellini, Linda
- Brokeback Mountain
- It's 1963, a time in the United States when life was simple, straightforward and the lines between the sexes and sex roles were crisply drawn and severely delineated. Ennis Del Mar and Jack Twist find themselves thrown together when they are hired to tend sheep in the remote area of Brokeback Mountain, Wyoming. Because of the job, the two are forced to spend many hours together alone in the wild. Ennis and Jack are inexorably drawn to each other through their proximity, loneliness and through a shared lack of tenderness and emotion in their lives and are emotionally, physically and psychically bonded to each other almost from the start.
- DVD 4168
- Tells the true story of how Ray Kroc, a salesman from Illinois, met Mac and Dick McDonald, who were running a burger operation in 1950s Southern California. Kroc was impressed by the brothers' speedy system of making the food and saw franchise potential. He maneuvered himself into a position to be able to pull the company from the brothers and create a billion-dollar empire.
- DVD 12198
- Freaks and geeks the complete series /
- A television show about two very unique cliches of teenagers dealing with life in a high school during the 1980's. The show covers everything that you remember from high school that you may have chosen to forget.
- DVD 3502
- Green book
- When Tony Lip, a bouncer from an Italian-American neighborhood in the Bronx, is hired to drive Dr. Don Shirley, a world-class Black pianist, on a concert tour from Manhattan to the Deep South, they must rely on The Green Book to guide them to the few establishments that were then safe for African-Americans. Confronted with racism, danger, as well as unexpected humanity and humor, they are forced to set aside differences to survive and thrive on the journey of a lifetime. Inspired by a true friendship.
- DVD 12932
- When a servicewoman returns home following a tour of duty in Iraq, she expects to settle back into her former civilian life. Instead, she is hit with the difficult realization that the world she left behind is no longer waiting for her.
- DVD 8981
- Welcome to Me
- A year in the life of Alice Klieg, a woman with Borderline Personality Disorder who wins Mega-millions, quits her meds and buys her own talk show.
- DVD 11100