Films & Other Videos
Films with: Caesar, Sid
- Musical concerning the romance between a teen-age gang-leader and his naive girlfriend, set in the 1950's.
- DVD 2914
- Hail Sid Caesar! the golden age of comedy /
- In this film, it shows how Sid assembled a team of comedy writers for his shows. The story is told by Rob Reiner, and profiles Sid Caesar and the effects success had on him. It tells the amazing story of what it was like to write, produce, direct and perform in a live show every Saturday night, for seven years. It features digitally restored kinescopes, rare photos, personal memorabilia and recent interviews with the writers, Sid Caesar, Nanette Fabray, Caesar Florence, Drew Carey and Joel Siegel. A history lesson in television.
- DVD 1050
- It's a mad, mad, mad, mad world
- When a goofy assortment of motorists unexpectedly learn the whereabouts of a stolen fortune, they speed off on a side-splitting, car-bashing race for the loot.
- DVD 1635
- Pioneers of primetime
- A tribute to the icons of early television and an entertaining retrospective on the golden age of television comedy. Includes footage from shows such as "The Milton Berle show", "The Ed Sullivan show", "The Jack Benny show", "The Red Skelton show", "I love Lucy", and "The Honeymooners." Six years in the making, the program features exclusive in-depth interviews with an unprecedented collection of TV's early stars.
- DVD 4788
- Playboy after dark
- "In 1959 Hugh Hefner produced Playboy's Penthouse T.V. show which proved to be the first of its kind. The format was modeled on a hip swinging bachelor party and the guests included the kings and queens of the world of entertainment who were all gathered in an impromptu style party."--Publisher's website.
- DVD 5604