Films & Other Videos
Films with: Burnett, T-Bone
- Crazy heart
- The powerful story of a country music star's rocky road to redemption. Bad Blake is a boozy, broken-down singer who reaches for salvation with the help of Jean, a journalist who discovers the real man behind the music. But will Bad's hard-livin' ways and crazy heart cost him his last chance at a comeback?
- DVD 7403
- Place at the table
- 50 million people in the U.S. - one in four children - don't know where their next meal is coming from, despite our having the means to provide nutritious, affordable food for all Americans. Directors Kristi Jacobson and Lori Silverbush examine this issue through the lens of three people who are struggling with food insecurity: Barbie, a single Philadelphia mother who grew up in poverty and is trying to provide a better life for her two kids; Rosie, a Colorado fifth-grader who often has to depend on friends and neighbors to feed her and has trouble concentrating in school; and Tremonica, a Mississippi second-grader whose asthma and health issues are exacerbated by the largely empty calories her hardworking mother can afford.
- DVD 9569
- This so-called disaster Sam Shepard directs "The late Henry Moss" /
- It's three weeks until Sam Shepard's "The late Henry Moss" opens at the Magic theatre in San Francisco ... and tensions are rising between the shows stars Sean Penn, Nick Nolte and Woody Harrelson. As sparks begin to fly between their characters, they set off a powderkeg of emotions so explosive that the actors themselves are drawn into the fray.
- DVD 7399
- Walk the line
- Traces Johnny Cash's life from his childhood to the middle of his musical career, with special attention to his relationship with singer June Carter.
- DVD 4217