Films & Other Videos
Films with: Brook, Claudio
- Ángel exterminador Exterminating angel /
- After a lavish dinner party in a stately mansion, the guests believe themselves unable to leave the premises. As the days pass, the elaborate facades of their social positions collapse and they are forced to live like animals. Finally discovering they are actually free to leave, they go to church to give thanks, where they are again trapped.
- DVD 7207
- An aging antique dealer, Jesus Gris, happens upon an elegant mechanized scarab. When opened, it painfully stabs whomever is holding it, but the wound brings youthful vigor and a vampire's need for blood. The device is relentlessly pursued by a dying tycoon, Dieter de la Guardia, whose nephew Angel, reluctant to see his uncle live a moment longer, must still do the old man's bidding. Meanwhile, Gris's desires endanger his own graddaughter, Aurora.
- DVD 4895
- In the darkness, a clock ticks. Aging antique dealer Jesús Gris marks his time with his granddaughter Aurora, and his wife Mercedes. Señor Gris comes to possess, quite accidentally, the ancient Cronos device. The invention of a sixteenth century alchemist who fled to Mexico during the Spanish Inquisition, it grants eternal life and youthful vigor to the user. The only drawbacks are marble white skin that burns under sunlight and an insatiable thirst for human blood. Elsewhere in the city, a dying industrialist obtains the alchemist's journal, learns of the device, and imports his American nephew to track down and obtain the device, by force if necessary. Señor Gris can grasp the gift of time, but the cost is high. Can he keep his soul intact faced with such great temptation, or will he be overcome?
- DVD 13008
- Voie lactée The milky way /
- Two French beggars on their way to Spain's holy city of Santiago de Compostela meet stigmatic children, crucified nuns, and others on their pilgrimage.
- DVD 9361