Films & Other Videos
Films with: Bowie, John Ross
- Maya DiMeo is a mom on a mission who will do anything for her husband, Jimmy, and kids Ray, Dylan, and J.J., her eldest son with cerebral palsy. A single camera comedy about a family with a special-needs teen that is good at dealing with the challenges he faces--and excellent at creating new ones.
- DVD 13318
- What the #$*! do we (k)now!?
- Amanda, a divorced photographer, finds herself in a fantastic Alice-in-Wonderland experience when her daily, uninspired life literally begins to unravel. Guided by leading scientists and mystics, she finds that if reality itself is not questionable, her notion of it certainly is. Plunge into a world where quantum uncertainity is demonstrated - where Amanda's neurological processes, and perceptual shifts are engaged and lived - where everything is alive, and reality is changed by every thought.
- DVD 5951
- What the bleep!? down the rabbit hole /
- Amanda, a divorced photographer, finds herself bored and uninspired by everyday events. Suddenly, she envisions herself in a fantasy world with strange creatures and quirky representations of real-life subcellular particles. Interjected by discussions with mystics and scientists, she questions what reality is and searches for a redefinition of her perception of life. Explores the links between quantum mechanics, neurobiology, human consciousness, and day-to-day reality.
- DVD 8129