Films & Other Videos
- Jean-Luc Godard
- Passion: A Godard-like director is trying to film a movie in the style of the great painters--Rembrandt, Goya, El Greco. The film is plagued by difficulties as the money for the film begins to run out, he can't seem to find the right lighting and the film has no story. In the middle of this intense situation, he starts a simultaneous affair with two women. Hanna, the owner of the hotel, and Isabelle, a factory worker who is trying to stir up a revolt. First name: Carmen: Carmen, a member of a terrorist gang, seduces the hapless policeman Joseph, who tries to arrest her during a bank robbery. Fleeing together, they hide out with her eccentric uncle until the restless Carmen leads them to an absurd doom. The film is set in contemporary France. Detective: Set amidst the confines of a decaying Parisian hotel, plot is set in motion when a miserably married couple attempt to collect a debt from mob-plagued boxing manager, the mischievously named Jim Fox Warner. Meanwhile, a house detective tries to solve an old murder case. It is a take on modern morality and popular culture. Oh, woe is me: God may have entered the body of Simon to experience love and desire with Simon's wife Rachel; based in part on the Greek legend of Amphitryon. The film is set in a small Swiss town on Lake Geneva.
- DVD 5424
- Prénom Carmen First name, Carmen /
- A beautiful terrorist seduces the young policeman who is trying to arrest her.
- DVD 752
- Vénus beauté (institut) Venus Beauty (salon) /
- Romantic comedy which follows the life of Angèle, a forty-something woman who makes her living at a Parisian spa and whose life has been a series of hedonistic and reckless one-night stands.
- DVD 3793