Films & Other Videos
Films with: Berge, Richard
- Inconvenient sequel : truth to power
- Former Vice President Al Gore presents evidence that the negative effects of global warming have increased since the release of the film "An inconvenient truth" a decade earlier. A decade after An Inconvenient Truth brought climate change into the heart of popular culture comes the follow-up that shows just how close people are to a real energy revolution.
- DVD 12400
- Island President
- President Mohammed Nasheed of the Maldives is confronting a problem greater than any other world leader has ever faced - the survival of his country and everyone in it. Nasheed, who brought democracy to the Maldives after decades of despotic rule, now faces an even greater challenge: as one of the most low-lying countries in the world, a rise of three feet in sea level would submerge the 1200 islands of the Maldives and make them uninhabitable.
- DVD 9670
- Rape of Europa
- Imagine the world without our masterpieces. Interviews with eyewitnesses and historians and newsreel footage show how during World War II the Nazis systematically took or destroyed the art of Europe. It follows the heroic Europeans who first hid, and then set out to find and return what had been taken, with the help of the Allied forces "Monuments Men". It is work that continues to this day.
- DVD 8145
- Sing faster.
- A spirited and comical behind-the-scenes look at Richard Wagner's beloved Ring Cycle. This award-winning film takes audiences inside one of the most spectacular and ambitious operas in history - through the point of view of the stagehands.
- DVD 4280