Films & Other Videos
Films with: Belushi, James
- Gang related
- Detectives Divinci and Rodriguez practice their own deadly brand of street justice: setting up drug deals, seizing the money for themselves and then murdering the dealers. It's a lucrative racket that has worked without a hitch for months. But when they discover that their latest victim was an undercover officer with the Drug Enforcement Agency, they are forced to initiate a dangerous scheme to save their own lives. Divinci and Rodriquez are trapped in a tornado of suspicion, betrayal and murder in which they can trust no one ... not even each other.
- DVD 4250
- In 1980, Richard Boyle, a veteran war photographer whose career needs a boost, heads for El Salvador to cover the civil war there. He forms an uneasy alliance with both guerrillas in the countryside who want him to get pictures out to the US press, and the right-wing military, who want him to bring them photographs of the rebels. After the murder of Archbishop Romero, the rape and murder of an American nurse and three nuns, and the death of a fellow journalist, Boyle attempts to escape El Salvador with his Salvadorean girlfriend Maria and her family.
- DVD 1604
- Show me a hero
- In an America generations removed from the greatest civil rights struggles of the 1960s, the young mayor of a mid-sized American city is faced with a federal court order that says he must build a small number of low-income housing units in the white neighborhoods of his town. His attempt to do so tears the entire city apart, paralyzes the municipal government and, ultimately, destroys the mayor and his political future.
- DVD 11570
- A professional thief is caught between Chicago organized crime families and corrupt police.
- DVD 4534
- Twin Peaks
- Picks up 25 years after the inhabitants of a quaint northwestern town are stunned when their homecoming queen is murdered.
- DVD 12526
- Wonder wheel
- On Coney Island in the 1950s, a lifeguard tells the story of a middle-aged carousel operator and his beleaguered wife.
- DVD 12561