Films & Other Videos
Films with: Baumgartner, Karl
- Bom yeoreum gaeul gyeoul geurigo bom Spring, summer, fall, winter-- and spring /
- A chronicle of the life of a Buddhist monk from childhood to the end of his days.
- DVD 3489
- It follows the journey of one father's search through the Ottoman Empire for his two daughters after they are separated during the 1915 Armenian Genocide. Forced from his home in Mardin, Nazareth gets word that his daughters may still be alive and he travels the globe in search for them. Over the years, his odyssey takes him from the Mesopotamian deserts to Havana and finally to the barren prairies of North Dakota.
- DVD 11825
- Luna papa
- Mamlakat dreams of being an actress and is seduced by a traveller posing as a friend of Tom Cruise. The traveller leaves her pregnant and it is up to her father and brother to restore the family honor. Their quest to locate the culprit leads the trio on a series of comical adventures.
- DVD 6210
- No Quarto da Vanda In Vanda's room /
- A documentary-style film about Vanda, a heroin user in Lisbon, and the people around her who live in the ancient ghetto occupied by addicts, hustlers and poor immigrant families. All the buildings in Vanda's district are being demolished, which produces a perpetually grating cacophony throughout the film.
- DVD 7654
- Following his Russian naval service, young dreamer Asa returns to his sister's nomadic brood on the desolate Hunger Steppe to begin a hardscrabble career as a shepherd. But before he can tend a flock of his own, Asa must win the hand of the only eligible bachelorette for miles, his alluringly mysterious neighbor Tulpan. Accompanied by his girlie magazine-reading sidekick (and a menagerie of adorable lambs, stampeding camels, mewling kittens and mischievous children), Asa will stop at nothing to prove he is a worthy husband and herder.
- DVD 9197