Films & Other Videos
Films with: Astin, John
- Addams family
- Join Gomez, Morticia, Uncle Fester, Lurch, Cousin Itt and the rest of the gang for a fiendishly funny and altogether ooky experience.
- DVD 11967
- Addams family
- Brace yourself for more macabre mayhem and monstrous madness as television's creepiest clan wreaks hilarious havoc on their unsuspecting victims. This time, love is in the air, and it seems that everyone--Pugsley, Ophelia, Uncle Fester, and even Lurch--is being bitten by the bug. Gomez, meanwhile, is burglarizing houses in his sleep, and it's curtains for the new neighbors when Morticia tries her hand at decorating.
- DVD 11969
- Addams family the complete second volume /
- The Addams family returns for more creepy capers and hair-raising hilarity, terrifying their neighbors and delighting viewers like never before. Volume 2 features the ghoulish gang in fine form: Gomez runs for mayor, Lurch becomes a pop star, Uncle Fester turns Pugsley into a chimp, and Cousin Itt loses his hair.
- DVD 11968
- Adventures of Brisco County, Jr. the complete series /
- In the late 1890s, Brisco is a tough-as-rawhide cowpoke, debonair ladies' man, and Harvard-educated smarty-britches who roams from Frisco to Jalisco in pursuit of outlaws who killed his legendary lawman father. He is hired by rich tycoons as a bounty hunter and teams up with their liaison, nervous lawyer Socrates Poole, and rival African-American bounty hunter Lord Bowler to hunt down the evil John Bly. Both sides are aided by mysterious, futuristic inventions and powerful, mysterious orbs.
- DVD 10024
- Evil Roy Slade
- Spoof of the western film genre in which good triumphs over evil. Rascally scoundrel Evil Roy Slade (Astin) struggles to become an honest man to win the love of a beautiful women.
- DVD 10403
- What the bleep!? down the rabbit hole /
- Amanda, a divorced photographer, finds herself bored and uninspired by everyday events. Suddenly, she envisions herself in a fantasy world with strange creatures and quirky representations of real-life subcellular particles. Interjected by discussions with mystics and scientists, she questions what reality is and searches for a redefinition of her perception of life. Explores the links between quantum mechanics, neurobiology, human consciousness, and day-to-day reality.
- DVD 8129