- View DescriptionABI/INFORM globalThis resource, one of the largest business databases, contains citations and some full-text articles from scholarly journals, popular magazines, and newspapers (including full-text articles from the Wall Street Journal back to 1984), as well as full-text business cases, conference proceedings, and dissertations.
- View DescriptionAcademic search premierThis resource is a multidisciplinary database that provides access to scholarly journal literature across all disciplines, as well as magazine articles and some newspaper articles. It is a recommended starting point for research on any subject, and very useful for topics that span disciplines. It includes some full text as well as links to full text.
- View DescriptionBusiness insights : essentialsThis resource includes industry surveys; domestic and international company profiles and financial statements; SWOT analyses; excerpts from reference books; and citations and full-text articles from scholarly and popular business literature and newspapers. (Previous title: Business and Company Resource Center.)
- View DescriptionCommunications & mass media collectionThis resource is a database that supports research on all aspects of the communications field, including, but not restricted to, journalism; mass media; advertising; public relations; literature and writing; linguistics; and discourse analysis. It includes scholarly journals, magazines, and news sources. It contains citations, some with links to full text.
- View DescriptionConference Board research online collectionThis resource contains full-text research reports, articles, and presentations on corporate leadership, management, human resources, environment, and economics topics published by the Conference Board, an independent business research association.
- D & B business browser (see D & B Hoovers)
- View DescriptionD & B Hoovers (formerly D & B business browser; formerly OneSource; formerly International businesses)This resource provides access to business news, information about executives, and international industry reports. It also provides information on companies (public and private; U.S. and non-U.S.), covering financials, corporate hierarchy, executives and compensation, SEC filings, recent news, competitors, stock and debt information, financial ratios, and brands. It allows company screening. (Previous title: OneSource.)
- View DescriptionEconLitThis resource provides access to scholarly literature in economics and related fields. It includes abstracts and indexes for journal articles, books, and dissertations, including links to many of the articles.
- View DescriptionEmeraldThis resource is a collection of scholarly sources published by Emerald, with a focus on business, management, economics, computing, and technology. It contains citations and some full-text articles from peer-reviewed journals, plus citations/abstracts for ebooks, case studies and book chapters.
- View DescriptionGale business: entrepreneurship (formerly Small business resource center)This resource provides information about starting, financing, and managing a small business, including journal and news articles, reference books, and sample business plans.
- View DescriptionNexis Uni (formerly LexisNexis Academic)This full-text resource contains articles from national/regional/international newspapers, magazines, journals, law reviews, and wire services; broadcast transcripts; U.S. federal and state case law, codes, and regulations; company financial reports; patents; and SEC filings.
- View DescriptionPsycINFOThis resource contains international scholarly articles in peer-reviewed journals, book chapters, books and dissertations in psychology and the social, behavioral and health sciences. PsycINFO is the most comprehensive database for literature in the psychological sciences.