Classroom Software Package – PC’s
Windows 7 – current with all updates and service packs and current UVM virus protection program.
- IE and Firefox with all normal plug-ins, security set to Not save any passwords or encrypted files.
- Microsoft Office 2016 with all current updates and service packs, Outlook not installed.
- WinSCP, Putty and FileZilla FTP for secure file transfers.
- Windows Media Player, QuickTime, Real Player, iTunes and VLC Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader, Shockwave Player and Air, Java.
- UVM Licensed Software:
- IBM SPSS
- Accessories and Add-Ons: Notepad, MS Paint, Silverlight, Notepad ++, PDF Creator, Calculator, Paint.net, Snipping Tool, Word Pad, Sound Recorder, Irfan View, MS Pro Paint Tools, Image Burn, XPS Viewer and the ability to map a network drive is also available
- UF80 USB Viewer and Capture – where the same model Document Camera is installed
- Zotero – Standalone and Browser Plug in
- CTS Simple Help
A User Files folder, with a shortcut on the desktop is for semester long storage of Instructor Materials/Files. Please create a sub folder within the User Files folder for class files, presentations, etc. The folder can have your name or the class name/number. Any files saved on the desktop or in any other folder will be deleted each the computer is rebooted as we now use Deep Freeze for our desktop management software.