ILLiad, a new Interlibrary Loan system, will make it easier than ever to use Interlibrary Loan services. ILLiad is designed to give patrons more information on their requests and where they are in the borrowing process.
How ILLiad makes borrowing more user-friendly:
- You will find it easier to submit your Interlibrary Loan requests. With ILLiad, you enter your name, address, and other personal information into the system only once, at the time of your first request.
- Your request will be handled more rapidly and accurately.
- You can get many of your photocopies through Electronic Delivery.
- You can get information about the status of your request through the Web at any time from any location without having to call the ILL Department.
- Library personnel are able to serve you better because all data about your request and its handling is stored in a searchable database. We are able to respond quickly to your inquiries about your request.
Read more about Illiad here: http://illiad.uvm.edu/illiad/VTU/faq.html
Daily Interlibrary Loan Delivery by Beverly Public Library used in accordance with Creative Commons.