Alan Howard, M.S. Biostatistics, from UVM Statistical Software Support and Consulting Services, is available to assist students and faculty with statistics and data methods questions. He will be holding open hours at Dana Medical Library from 2 to 4 pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Email Alan to make an appointment or stop by with your questions.
For more information, go to the Statistical Software Support and Consulting Services link on the UVM Libraries website.
Obesity, mental health and cardiac care are just a few of the health-related topics covered in the new OECD iLibrary. OECD iLibrary contains all the publications and datasets released by OECD (Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development), International Energy Agency (IEA), Nuclear Energy Agency (NEA), OECD Development Centre, PISA (Programme for International Student Assessment), and International Transport Forum (ITF) since 1998 — some 390 complete databases, 2.500 working papers, 5.500 books, 14.000 tables and graphs, 21.000 chapters and articles.
OECD iLibrary has the following new features:
• Navigation by country or theme
• Granular content – users can search and click directly to tables, chapters or articles.
• Integrated search results, showing all available file formats (PDF, HTML, XLS)
• A citation tool for all content, compatible with popular bibliographic management systems.
• Content in context – related content is one click away
• Links to previous editions, with the option to download any full-text item such as tables or chapters from the table of contents
• Every content level has a DOI (Digital Object Identifier) and fixed URL
• Users can navigate back and forth via hierarchical “breadcrumb trails”
• Executive summaries available for key titles in up to 20 languages
• Data available as ready-made, downloadable tables, or, for experienced users, in databases for users to build and extract their own tables
• OECD.Stat is fully integrated, offering multiple export formats (including SDMX) explanatory metadata and links to related publications
• 44,000 home pages with Google friendly URLs