The Libraries’ latest edition of “In Circulation,” our annual newsletter, is ready for your viewing pleasure. Discover what’s new in our collections, who’s new to our roster of colleagues, as well as what we’re doing for our campus and community. Here’s a sample of what you’ll find inside: Special Collections Turns 50; A Librarian Speaks with President Obama; and, Architectural Plans for the Billings Renovation Project. Read it and reap.
The first issue of In Circulation, the University Libraries’ newsletter, is available in PDF format.
- New digital content created by the Center for Digital Initiatives and the Vermont Digital Newspaper Project.
- Recent programs, such as Maple Week events and exhibits on artists books and stuttering.
A grant project to improve healthcare information access.
- Billings and Learning Commons capital projects.
- Library faculty research.
- New acquisitions, from rare books to streaming video.
You can pick up print issues of In Circulation at campus libraries.