The first issue of In Circulation, the University Libraries’ newsletter, is available in PDF format.
- New digital content created by the Center for Digital Initiatives and the Vermont Digital Newspaper Project.
- Recent programs, such as Maple Week events and exhibits on artists books and stuttering.
A grant project to improve healthcare information access.
- Billings and Learning Commons capital projects.
- Library faculty research.
- New acquisitions, from rare books to streaming video.
You can pick up print issues of In Circulation at campus libraries.