Fall 2016 semester hours run from Sunday, August 14, 2016 to Monday, January 2, 2017. They are as follows:
- Monday thru Thursday, 7:30 am – 12 midnight
- Friday, 7:30 am – 9 pm
- Saturday, 9 am – 9 pm
- Sunday, 9 am – 12 midnight
Labor Day Weekend
- Monday, Sept 5 (University Holiday), 9am-5pm
- Wednesday, November 23, 7:30am-5pm
- Thursday, November 24 (University Holiday), CLOSED
- Friday, November 25 (University Holiday), CLOSED
- Saturday, November 26, 9am-5pm
- Sunday, November 27, Resume regular hours
Winter holidays: Hours will be reduced between Friday, December 16, 2016 and Monday, January 2, 2017
- Friday, December 16, 7:30 am-7pm
- Saturday, December 17 Saturday, 9am -7pm
- Sunday, December 18, 9am-10pm
- Monday, December 19—Thursday, December 22, 7:30am-10pm
- Friday, December 23 – Monday, January 2 (University Holidays and Winter Break Days)- CLOSED
Regular hours will resume Tuesday, January 3, 2017. Contact the Main Desk at 656-2200 with any questions.
The Dana Medical Library is closed from December 24-January 2nd.
Regular hours resume Sunday, January 3, 2016. See Library Hours page for details.
Our electronic resources are still available! If you have a clinical information need, consider starting here: http://researchguides.uvm.edu/clinicalcare.
If you have a consumer health question, the Frymoyer Community Health Resource Center may be able to help. See https://www.uvmhealth.org/medcenter/Pages/Wellness-Resources/Community-Health-Resource-Center.aspx for more details.
Everyone at the Dana Medical Library wishes you and yours a very Happy New Year!
For students of Medicine and Science looking for 24/7 study space, Bailey/Howe Library has you covered.
The Bailey/Howe Library’s ‘All-Night Study’ re-opens this Sunday night (9/20). This space is available to UVM affiliates between midnight – 8am on Sunday – Thursday evenings (with a couple of holiday exceptions). Just remember to bring your UVM ID card!
Questions? Contact Kate Bright at 656-0695 or check out Dana Medical Library’s Fall Hours.
Dana has switched from its summer hours for the upcoming academic year.
Our regular hours are as follows:
Sunday, 9am – Midnight
Monday –Thursday, 7:30am – Midnight
Friday, 7:30am – 9pm
Saturday, 9am – 9pm
For a more detailed schedule that includes special dates and holidays, make sure to check out our hours of operation here.