The National Library of Medicine Disaster Information Management Research Center has compiled a list of health information resources onto one “SuperStorm” Sandy webpage. On this page you will find links to overviews, state specific pages, cleanup and recovery information, mental health information, multi-language resources, social media information, apps and widgets, and more.
Below are changes in the area of electronic resources for FY 2010.
Journal Titles going from Print Only to Print & Online
- Journal of Sports Medicine and Physical Fitness
- Journal: Physical Therapy Education
Journal Title going from Print and Online to Online Only
- Analytical Biochemistry (Science Direct)
Journal Titles added in Online Only unless specified
- Lymphatic Research and Biology
- Stem Cells
- Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma
- Respiratory Care (only available as a print & online package)
- Science Translational Medicine
- Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology
- Cell Stem Cell
- Medical Teacher
- Mary Anne Liebert (NERL package) of 66 titles
Other Electronic Resources
Where Periodicals Go To Die photograph by pobrecito33 used in accordance with the Creative Commons license.