Current Protocols provides up-to-date methods for scientific research in 14 titles spanning the life sciences. Scientists contribute methods in areas of research identified by the Current Protocols editorial board members. The board members—along with a full-time, in-house editorial staff of M.S. and Ph.D. scientists—then review, fine-tune, and edit the content for clarity, consistency of style, and presentation. Already-published procedures are reviewed periodically and revised “as needed” to keep all the protocols up-to-date. Most titles are updated quarterly—both in print and online.
For years the Dana Medical Library has subscribed to many of these titles in print. The Library is pleased to announce that 6 Current Protocols titles are now available electronically:
- Current Protocols in Bioinformatics
- Current Protocols in Cell Biology
- Current Protocols in Human Genetics
- Current Protocols in Microbiology
- Current Protocols in Molecular Biology
- Current Protocols in Protein Science.
Dana also receives Current Protocols in Immunology and Current Protocols in Molecular Biology in print.