Are you creating a multimedia class project, or curious about the operating cameras and other media equipment?
On Friday, February 7, 2014, 11:30 – 12:30, student Multimedia Lab Assistants Elley and Ben will offer a workshop on our media equipment collection. The workshop is hands-on to provide attendees with experience using equipment and computers in the Multimedia Lab.
Workshop attendees will learn:
- How to select the best equipment for a particular project
- How to use equipment such as digital cameras and digital camcorders
- How to upload media from equipment to a computer
- How to upload and digitize media from formats such as VHS and DVD
- How to use the importing hardware located in the Multimedia Lab
The workshops are open to the entire UVM community: staff, faculty and students alike.
Where: Bailey/Howe Library – ground level, 001B Media Classroom
When: 2/7/14 at 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
The Multimedia Resources Department
Bailey Howe Library