Dana Medical Library now provides access to ClinicalKey. Replacing MDConsult and Procedures Consult, this new Clinical Insight Engine is designed to provide clinicians with fast, clinically-relevant answers from Elsevier’s library of proprietary medical and surgical content. ClinicalKey offers access to:
- over 1,000 Elsevier medical and surgical reference books*
- over 500 Elsevier medical and surgical journals
- all medical and surgical clinics of North America
- Procedures Consult procedural videos
- First Consult point-of-care clinical monographs
- patient education handouts
- additional videos and images, practice guidelines, patient handouts, and drug information.
It also supports researchers and instructors with the included presentation builder for use with ClinicalKey’s multimedia collection-export to PowerPoint. User guides are available at http://www.elsevier-data.de/ClinicalKey/ClinicalKey_user_guide.pdf.
*HTML version of chapters provided. To view PDF files you must create a FREE “User Profile” and login.