Come learn about tools that can help you to keep track of research materials, collaborate with classmates and colleagues, take notes, format citations, and create bibliographies for papers in a variety of styles. All workshops are one hour and are free and open to UVM students, faculty, and staff. No registration is required.
Introduction to Zotero
Learn how to keep track of research materials, organize note-taking, and format citations and bibliographies using this easy-to-master, open-source solution.
Location: Bailey/Howe Library Classroom (Room 123)
• September 18 (Friday), 2:00pm-3:00pm
• September 23 (Wednesday), 1:00pm-2:00pm
• October 1 (Thursday), 3:00pm-4:00pm
• October 5 (Monday), 4:00pm-5:00pm
• October 9 (Friday), 4:00pm-5:00pm
• October 15 (Thursday), 4:00pm-5:00pm
• October 21 (Wednesday), 12:00pm-1:00pm
• October 30 (Friday), 4:00pm-5:00pm
• November 5 (Thursday), 12:00pm-1:00pm
Contact Daniel DeSanto (firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange for a customized workshop on Zotero for your class, lab, or other group.
Learn how to use EndNote (a software program) to keep track of research information, organize notes, and insert citations into your papers.
Location: Bailey/Howe Classroom (Room 123)
• September 17 (Thursday), 4:15pm-5:15pm
• October 2 (Friday), 2:15pm-3:15pm
• October 14 (Wednesday), 3:30pm-4:30pm
• October 29 (Thursday), 4:15pm-5:15pm
• November 10 (Tuesday), 3:00pm-4:00pm
Additional EndNote workshops can be scheduled upon request. Send requests to Laurie Kutner (email@example.com).